Enrollment & Student Records
All records for students transferring in and out are processed at District Office.
Nebraska City Public Schools - District Office
1700 14th Avenue
Nebraska City, NE 68410
Kathy O'Connell - Registrar
Hours during School Year: Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Summer Hours: Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Friday 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Schools requesting student records for students for all grade levels transferring out:
Please send Request for School Records to fax 402-873-6030.
Students transferring into Nebraska City Public Schools:
Please come to District Office to compete enrollment forms OR print forms below and send to District Office via mail, fax, or email to Kathy O'Connell.
Required Student Records to enroll in Nebraska City Public Schools:
- Enrollment Forms (available below)
- Home Language Survey (available below)
- Up-to-date Immunizations (will be requested from previous school if applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate from State Department of Vital Records (will be requested from previous school if applicable)
- Physical Exam (required for Kindergartners, 7th graders, and anyone transferring from out of state)
- Vision Exam (required for Kindergartners, 7th graders, and anyone transferring from out of state)
NCHS Graduates requesting High School Transcripts:
Please call Kathy O'Connell (402-873-6033) or email (email@example.com) with full name, birth date, graduation year, phone number, and the name of the institution to send your transcript.